CoMA Pre Conference Jewelry Trivia Night!
Test Your Jewelry Knowledge!
July 23rd, Friday evening, 6:30pm – 8:00pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
NOTE: Registration closes 30 minutes before the event begins.
Test your jewelry knowledge with CoMA, Andy Cooperman and Danaca Design Studio!
Need a shot of community? Trivia is the medicine!
All trivia questions will be jewelry, metalsmithing, or gemstone related.
Jewelry makers and jewelry lovers, from any place and time zone, are welcome to join!
It is totally FREE!
- We will have 3 rounds of questions
- Each round will consist of 6 questions
- Each round will be a mix of tool, gem, history and/or jeweler questions
- We will score after each round
- When you join the event, you will immediately enter the main event space. There may be up to 90 participants, from across the country, so that should be fun!
- We ask that players MUTE themselves once the event begins EXCEPT when in team breakout rooms.
- After an comprehensive informational introduction, we will break you out into team rooms. When we do this, you will go from being in a Zoom meeting with 90 people to one with 4-6 people, your team.
- There will be prizes for the trivia winners and for the best team name!
Trivia Night is hosted on Zoom. You will need a computer, laptop, smart phone or iPad for conference video (Zoom app required for phone- it’s free!)
If you do not have experience with Zoom, fret not! We can provide a free online tutorial with one of our staff.
Zoom meeting ID will be shared with participants on the day of the event.